Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wow

Hmm... first off, yes - most of your last post was really political, and I'm going to ignore that bit of it, because I really don't want to get into it with you ... or anyone.

As for GWB, why would he be the Anti-Christ? No one LIKES him. The AC is going to be someone universally adored, someone riding in on false pretenses of peace, someone who people will literally worship - and not all of them will have to be forced to do that. So, that's why I think some folks thought Obama might be the "one". And yeah, that ad was a little silly, but /shrug - aren't political ads mostly trash?

And, um... *I* am one of those people who are looking for the imminent return of Christ and *I* am expecting to be raptured out - rather soon - and do see lots of signs that this will happen in the near future. So - maybe it's just me being PMSy, but ouch. You sound pretty annoyed at us for some reason?

Sure GWB did a lot to set up anti-liberty things. Obama will, I am sure, follow right along on this path. I actually sat down and wrote out "why Obama can't be the AC" for my own use, I got nervous enough at the worship he is inspiring in others. (There are several good reasons). Likewise, there are several good reasons to see that we are not yet in the tribulation, though things are getting very dicey.

I would, from my own reading amongst those looking for the trib, say that no one really thinks people are planning to run to Canada, we'd entirely agree that those spy planes are going to be turned on us. I read a lot of interesting things - it's occasionally hard to sift the hysteria and made-up from the truth. I've read about prisons and things ready to be used on American citizens... oh, all kinds of nastiness. (Which would fall under, "when the Trib comes").

So. I don't think Obama is the antichrist. I don't know anyone who does think that.

More specific questions, perhaps? I'm pretty well-read on this issue, so happy to elaborate.

(Blogger is being uncooperative about showing the last post while I type this one so I have lost everything but the gist of the argument).

No comments: